Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-Friday Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

I'm off work until next Thursday, time to get some purging (sort kids toys/games/junk) done at the house.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Glad that it's friday and we have another long weekend to look forward to

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Looking forward to another 3 day weekend. Might watch a basketball game or two and head out to the shooting range.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning guys
should be a short day here then I have 3 days off as well.
missed a few auctions lately, but was able to get the supplies I needed bought. should be fun

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies

Day 7 of my 11 day vacation and day 7 of my plague.......I haven't done 1 thing I wanted to do on these days off other then lose 10 pounds, by the method I wouldn't recommend to anyone...... So far the meds have been working, I'm feeling better and I have 4 more days left until i have to go back to work.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Afternoon! Counting the days for my eBay bucks to activate so I feel better about paying up for a card. Kind of makes sense in a not kind of way.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Evening all

Left early for work this morning so here's to Friday..............

Still Christmas week.....

attachment.php

Members online

Latest posts