Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New to forum! Need a little help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ripkenfan126

Jan 5, 2017
Just wanted to say hi! I'm new to this board. As You can tel by my name I'm a Cal Ripken collector! I've heard many good things about this forum, and look forward to chatting with everyone and checking out some of these threads.
1 question and may be dumb.... how do you post pictures in threads?

Thanks and look forward to talking to you all!

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
First off, WELCOME. On the very top left of your screen, where it says "Welcome", click on your name and form there, create your albums and load pictures there. I actually like FCB better than Photobucket. I can't wait to see some of your Ripken cards. Once you get settled in, please let me know if you have any Ripken dooubles you might want to trade. Thanks....

By the way, if you ever want to get sick of looking at Cal Ripken cards, check out BigAlbert's (member here) collection. Make sure you have trash can right next to you. Crazy sick collection in a good way.

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Also, in the "Quick Reply" window, you can post pics by clicking on the Icon with a picture frame (with a tree in it) next to a filmstrip. This should let you upload a pic or put in the pic Link, if you have one. The filmstrip is for video, but doesn't work much...

Members online