Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 1/8 **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all, not close to freezing here. Ready for the Giants to go to Green Bay and beat them AGAIN!!

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Had the company Christmas party last night. Everybody got a $50 gas card. I ended up giving mine to Jayme since I have a company vehicle that gets driven more than my car. Food was really good. It was buffet style with cheesy potatoes, green beans, chicken cordon blue, prime rib, and shrimp. The prime rib wasn't too bad. My only complaint is that it could have been a little warmer. But I was tired last night, and it was nice to go to bed before 3 in the morning. I was out by 10:30 and slept until 8:30

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
20 degrees , went sledding with oldest for a couple trips . best hills were cleared $#^^&*.
finished sorting 5000 baseball , 5000 football and 3000 + basketball to teams ARG.
not bad go to LCS to buy some empty boxes and get full ones .
anybody collect college basketball / football commons ????

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
-2? That's it?
-2 is mighty cold in these parts. Usually in the teens at night during the winter. We're not used to the extreme cold like the plains states are.

Tenant didn't want to pay the whole $0.50 it might have cost to run the heat tape all winter. Now it's fixed and I gave them $5 to keep the tape plugged in for the rest of the winter.

Fordman

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
-2 is mighty cold in these parts. Usually in the teens at night during the winter. We're not used to the extreme cold like the plains states are.

Tenant didn't want to pay the whole $0.50 it might have cost to run the heat tape all winter. Now it's fixed and I gave them $5 to keep the tape plugged in for the rest of the winter.

Fordman

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I was just giving you crap. Thankfully, its warm today at 39 outside right now supposed to reach 46 and 41 the next 2 days

Members online

Latest posts