Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

finally arrived...tim hightower auto redemption from donruss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chisox3706

Aug 15, 2008
nw indiana/chicagoland
jeez saying i waited patiently for this one is an understatement!! it is a 2008 donruss threads auto rookie of tim hightower numbered 258/299. the card looks really sweet in person! (by the way, i sent this out sometime during the fall/winter of 2008 and it just came in about a week ago. lol) i know the wait for this is NOTHING in comparison to some of you guys waiting for your UD redemptions, but i just wanted to be one of the guys that says sometimes it is worth the wait. :)

hightowerredempt.jpg

as of this minute it is not FT/FS just yet...i have a friend that was interested in it before i had even sent it out. if he changes his mind any posts or PMs that show interest will be handled first. thanks for looking!

chisox3706

Aug 15, 2008
nw indiana/chicagoland
Seiya said:
A couple months earlier wouldn't have been so bad. Nice looking card though.

you know i was thinkin the same thing, but oh well cant be that picky :) im just glad to see that it is looks to be in great condition and that i finally received it!!

Members online