Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2017 HOF one and done guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Matt Stairs should always be remembered as the first softball player to ever make it to the bigs...

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Matt Stairs should always be remembered as the first softball player to ever make it to the bigs...
What's the story behind that? I don't see it on his Wikipedia page. It says he was signed by the Expos after graduating high school and playing for the Canadian Olympic baseball team.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
What's the story behind that? I don't see it on his Wikipedia page. It says he was signed by the Expos after graduating high school and playing for the Canadian Olympic baseball team.

There is no story. I've always felt Matt Stairs looked like a guy on your dad's work-league softball team.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
There is no story. I've always felt Matt Stairs looked like a guy on your dad's work-league softball team.
Oh, LOL. I thought you meant he was actually in a softball league and then tried out for a team and made it to the Majors like a movie script.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I'm always shocked to see guys who get 3 votes and are done and it's people you didn't even realize had retired, let alone for 5 years ago already. Pat Burrell and JD Drew, the legendary back-to-back Phillies #1 picks and hobby hotcakes? They retired? Like, a long time ago?

Members online

Latest posts