Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/////////////////////* SATURDAY MORNING THREAD *///////////////////// 2/4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Youth basketball games all day to sign up kids for spring baseball/softball/soccer. Then off to batting cages with my 11yr old.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Going to the chiropractor for my neck today. It's a nice perk when hes willing to see you at his house and do everything for free.

Gonna swing by the LCS as well and get some supplies and probably a couple of packs. Hopefully I don't get suckered into a box haha. But thankfully there isn't much out there that I'm dying to open. Mainly going for some ball cubes. Could have gotten them cheaper last weekend, but we were traveling and didn't want to have to carry them around TwinsFest or pack them home when I was already bringing a bunch of crap home

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Headed to tax prep appt. Still gonna get nice refund but probably less than 1/2 of what we got in past...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Better news than expected at tax prep!

If anybody gets any Sonny Gray Chrome colors from the bonus silver packs, LMK...

Members online

Latest posts