Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

To Crack/Not to crack...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
scan002.jpg

I am really leaning to cracking, but if I do it won't have the uncirculated case. Will that hurt the sales price?

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
KandKCards said:
I don't think the lack of uncirculated case will hurt nearly as much as the BGS 8 would.

+1

I always take etopps cards out of the uncirculated cases and never had a problem selling them.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Are the corners that bad or is it have a jagged cut right top corner? All green's were cut a little bit weird ,but a lot have still graded pretty well.

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Are the corners that bad or is it have a jagged cut right top corner? All green's were cut a little bit weird ,but a lot have still graded pretty well.

Corners are very bad.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I just check the population report. Green's actually grade pretty good.

7 BGS 10
84 BGS 9.5
32 BGS 9
9 BGS 8.5
10 BGS 8
1 BGS 7.5

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
blitzerlover said:
AKA Coastal said:

Corners are very bad.

I would sell it raw. Don't forget to mention the corners with a scan of the back though. The green refractors have been pulling almost as much as the blue refractors.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Most sellers are smart and will realize exactly what is going on...either way they are going know that there is a reason than an uncirculated card is out of its holder.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I sold a Chris Young green refractor out of its case a couple years ago (it had graded a BGS 8). It went about 20% lower than the ones still in their cases.

Members online

Latest posts