Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/////////////////////*WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD *///////////////////// 2/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Should have a decent mail week this week. Hopefully everything should be here friday

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good day all. I finally have my card room finished at the new house. It's so great to have everything organized again and readily accessible! Plus finally some shelves to show a few things. I need to take some pictures.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good day all. I finally have my card room finished at the new house. It's so great to have everything organized again and readily accessible! Plus finally some shelves to show a few things. I need to take some pictures.

Sounds nice, i am moving soon all boxed up, cant wait to get to my new place.
Post some pictures.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Morning all. been on a hof GU binge lately.

I'll still never forget my first HOF GU pull:

tycobbbat50.jpg

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All!

2 days of foster care training. 709 kids in the Cincinnati area in emergency or transitional foster care right now with the majority coming from families with heroin addiction. We've had a kid every day this month so far (not complaining). 9 times out of 10, the next of kin isnt much better than the parent the kids were taken from. We had a kid who's mom & dad were both doctors and they were both hooked on heroin.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/hamilton-county-job-and-family-services-blame-heroin-for-record-numbers-of-child-abuse-neglect

On the brighter side of things, work is paying me for the last two days of training!

Fordman

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Phillies gonna surprise anyone this year or are they still a year or two away?

Hope you don't mind me answering, but Phils are Local to me.

Both the pitching and bats are probably too inconsistent to compete much, especially in a Tough division.

But Nola looks GREAT so far, no lingering effects...

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Phillies gonna surprise anyone this year or are they still a year or two away?

Good question. I think they are still a year or 2 away but they should be better than last year. Early Vegas win predictions have them at 72.5 but I think they will win 78 or 79 games this year. Getting Hellickson back was huge, and if the young pitching staff can stay healthy this year that will help.