Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone heard of, or use, Louder Rewards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
An ad popped up on my wife's Facebook, so I decided to download it and take a look. Has anyone heard of it or use it? It seems like you pick a prize from your favorite team, they range from small time stuff like those Lego figure things to sweatshirts and jerseys and the like. Not sure if it's legit yet, but I picked a Mets beer mug that says it should take me 32 days to "win". Figured I'd go smallish to see if it was legit. To earn points to win the stuff you download apps and junk like that, we shall see how it goes. If anyone is interested in checking it out, I'll throw my referral link at the bottom here.

I’m earning free gear from my favorite team! You can too. Join me on Louder Rewards http://getlouder.today/with/MjQ1MDYwNw==

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Well, if anyone is interested, after about a month of downloading and playing apps, and not paying a dime, this arrived in the mail today...
7ef47f07417a4cb2de602eb77f75431c.jpg

I was kind of surprised myself, but looks like it works, and Alls well that ends well.
I can't promise they aren't selling my info to third parties or anything, but I got the prize I was trying for for no more than downloading and playing apps daily like I said...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online

Latest posts