Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Michael Stanton Chrome RC - Buy/Sell/Hold?

Stanton BCDP RC

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardboardGIANTS

Mar 11, 2009
Stanton got a nice boost with the mainstream attention and has seemed to level off at a nice higher price.

Would you move what you have now or wait a few months (assuming you are looking to sell sooner than later).

cardboardGIANTS

Mar 11, 2009
I should add that this is what I am debating on moving via a Best Offer

Last one was $83 via auction (all time high)

stanton_bgs.jpg

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
It's never as easy as "Buy, Sell, or Hold?"...

Factors such as how much you have in to it make a difference. If you spent 'X' for it and can now sell for 'X + 2 dollars' is now time to sell despite popularity? Probablly not. However, if you have 'X' in to it and can now sell for 'X + 25 dollars' then perhaps the profit should be made.

I will say this, it's always the right time to sell when a player is hot and commanding a premium. This is where he is at.

cardboardGIANTS

Mar 11, 2009
matfanofold said:
It's never as easy as "Buy, Sell, or Hold?"...

Factors such as how much you have in to it make a difference. If you spent 'X' for it and can now sell for 'X + 2 dollars' is now time to sell despite popularity? Probablly not. However, if you have 'X' in to it and can now sell for 'X + 25 dollars' then perhaps the profit should be made.

I will say this, it's always the right time to sell when a player is hot and commanding a premium. This is where he is at.

Very true.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
What cardboard states is true, but generally there is no reason to sell right now. If you wanted to cash in on the hype you should have sold already.

Hold.

cardboardGIANTS

Mar 11, 2009
sheetskout said:
What cardboard states is true, but generally there is no reason to sell right now. If you wanted to cash in on the hype you should have sold already.

Hold.

thanks.....i am holding unless someone hits my number.

I think he makes some big strides in 2009.

Hopefully there's a lot of 9 autos that get graded.....

Members online

Latest posts