Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Worst 1/1 cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Had to share this concept for those handful of folks that may only view a single card site. Someone posted a plain swatch jersey card of Mike Trout, that was a 1/1, complaining that it was the worse 1/1 card. The same card Mouschi used for his swapping patch thread, should you wish to see the actual card.

When I clicked on the worst 1/1 thread link to view the Trout listing, it showed me some cards below that I might like as well. That is when I noticed this card. Arguably, you can't get much worse than this, aside from a similar card of an absolute dirt common player who never amounted to anything. Wills had a decent career and that is this cards only saving grace. As I stated on the other site, even as a Dodger fan, I wouldn't spend $5 on this card.

I understand that 4 plates are needed to make up a card and each plate plays an integral role, but holy crap what a complete kick in the groin for someone to pull a 1/1 card and get this!

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 29
  • s-l1600-1.jpg
    s-l1600-1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 25

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Even thinking of the guys I collect in a hardcore fashion and pay what others would call stupid amounts because I want them all, I'd have a hard time pulling the trigger on a card like that one....yikes

Members online

Latest posts