Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 ONYX PLATINUM ELITE BASEBALL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgeorge06

May 2, 2017
Configuration: 1 case/24 packs/10 cards

2017 ONYX PLATINUM ELITE BASEBALL CARDS PACK HITS:

(2) Autographed Cards
(8) Premium Base Cards
2017 ONYX PLATINUM ELITE BASEBALL CARDS PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:

(2) Autographed Cards Signed ON-CARD in EVERY PACK!
Look for many Top Prospects including:
Kevin Maitan (Atlanta Braves) – 2016 Top International Prospect and is in high hobby demand
Triston McKenzie (Cleveland Indians) – Top Prospect and future ace
Bo Bichette (Toronto Blue Jays) – Could be the Top Prospect in ALL of baseball currently
Ronald Acuna (Atlanta Braves) – Massive upside and future All-Star
Other Top Prospects include: DJ Wilson (Chicago Cubs), Jay Groome (Boston Red Sox), Carlos Rincon (Los Angeles Dodgers), Nicky Lopez (Kansas City Royals
Look for previously released Buyback Cards including:
Alex Reyes, Victor Robles, Yadier Alvares, Lewis Brinson, Rafael Devers, Austin Meadows, Brendan Rodgers, Anderson Espinoza, Alex Verdugo
Parallel Foil Variants (hand numbered): Blue #'d to 200, Green #'d to 50, Orange #'d to 25, Red #'d to 10, Purple #'d to 10, Gold #'d to 5, Black #'d to 5, Silver 1-of-1
(1) Premium Case Hit!!
A Redemption for a Graded Vintage Card or Premium Prospect Card from a leading manufacturer or Top Rookie from a leading manufacturer inserted in the case.
Some of the case hit cards include: a 1954 SGC graded Topps Hank Aaron Rookie, 1920 W520 (very rare) SGC graded Babe Ruth, 1952 Bowman PSA graded Mickey Mantle and more!!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
So they buy bowman chrome autos and insert them as premium case hit or am i misunderstanding that?

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

jgeorge06

May 2, 2017
So they buy bowman chrome autos and insert them as premium case hit or am i misunderstanding that?

No, no...you're reading that right. At least, that's the way I read it, too. Graded Vintage card or premium prospect card OR top rookie from leading manufacturer.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Thats interesting. I wonder if they'll be a checklist of those

jgeorge06

May 2, 2017
There are some up for past year sets, but I haven't had a chance to look yet. I can tell you this info just came out today, and released on the 27th of this month

jgeorge06

May 2, 2017
8930e2cca72745c2acf59f85fbebbb16.jpg

Members online

Latest posts