Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Its Big Kahuna Burger!!! Night Crew Ep. 20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Last night didn't really go as planned. We have bigwigs getting ready to visit the store this week so I got called into work. Yay....ummm... no. At any rate, I was dead tired and missed a night. It happens. So I will try to make it up tonight. How is everyone doing? Did anybodys eyeballs get fried watching the eclipse today? I didn't really get to see much as I was at work with no glasses or welding goggles. I did see some idiots looking skyward with binoculars and NO glasses. I'm sure they'll be seeing the Optometrist this week.

Good news for egg lovers, Aaron Judge didn't strike out tonight.

Check in or get out.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
evening. on episode 2 of tonight's run of "Supernatural"
no eclipse here, we literally have typhoon remnants over us. expect 4-6" of rain in the next 24hrs.... basically our oct-jan weather in august. they just typically don't call them typhoons or hurricanes. but I assure you, they are

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Last night didn't really go as planned. We have bigwigs getting ready to visit the store this week so I got called into work. Yay....ummm... no. At any rate, I was dead tired and missed a night. It happens. So I will try to make it up tonight. How is everyone doing? Did anybodys eyeballs get fried watching the eclipse today? I didn't really get to see much as I was at work with no glasses or welding goggles. I did see some idiots looking skyward with binoculars and NO glasses. I'm sure they'll be seeing the Optometrist this week.

Good news for egg lovers, Aaron Judge didn't strike out tonight.

Check in or get out.

Did anyone else get really sh*tty sleep hours before the eclipse? Had a headache during those hours that seemed to be related but idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online