Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA's Prospect Hot Sheet - 8/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Apparently it's been a very blah week for the guys I'm invested in, except for Robles. I didn't realize he had a 12 game hit streak going. I have a few guys I'm collecting with 10+ game hit streaks (Robles, Riley, Acuna) that I'm aware of.

I'm a little surprised Kyle Tucker didn't make an appearance on this hot sheet. He has 4 home runs in his last 7 games but only a couple of them fall within the Aug. 18-24 time frame. Hits in each one of those games too.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
What? No love for the likes of Matt Hall, Ibandel Isabel, or even Darick Hall??? Blasphemy...

I have 29 autos of guys in that top 20 list. I will show what is prob the best auto hit and rarest parallel hit of the bunch. Show some if you got some!

dalbec black au 2000.jpg potts red 2000.jpg

Dalbec 1st bcp black ref auto /75
Potts 1st bp red /5

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I have 29 autos of guys in that top 20 list. I will show what is prob the best auto hit and rarest parallel hit of the bunch. Show some if you got some!

View attachment 72762 View attachment 72763

Dalbec 1st bcp black ref auto /75
Potts 1st bp red /5

There are some good ones in there...Burnes, Dalbec, Potts, Duplantier & Pearson...but I believe Robles was the only name that has made appearances in any of the top 100 lists so far.

He's the only one I've got autos of too...

I did have a Dalbec blue wave auto at one point but it's no longer with me. I have some paper color of Potts & Burnes but nothing special.

Members online

Latest posts