Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Back To Work Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Rainy all day here. Started out with a six mile ruck march, then classes in the rain. Luckily, I think the crappy part is over and the rest of the work day may very well be spent in the gym.

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
Groat said:
Rainy all day here. Started out with a six mile ruck march, then classes in the rain. Luckily, I think the crappy part is over and the rest of the work day may very well be spent in the gym.

I don't miss the ruck marches at all! What branch and how in the hell are you able to get on the computer after doing all that? Sure seemed like after PT I had just enough time to do the three S's and get to the motorpool to start work!

Sorry J-Rod to hear about a 6 hour shift! Someday's I really miss working! Been almost a year and I'm going insane! And I'm stuck home w/ 3 sick kids and I'm sick and now it's snowing here in crappy Kansas! GOD I hope I get a good Hasselbeck card in today to make up for it!

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
SeattlefantillIdie said:
I don't miss the ruck marches at all! What branch and how in the hell are you able to get on the computer after doing all that? Sure seemed like after PT I had just enough time to do the three S's and get to the motorpool to start work!

Army, and we were released pretty dang early for lunch. The platoon sergeant didn't want to deal with all the rain and whatnot and we didn't have anything else to do, so we got sent home until 1300. Gave me enough time to get to the post office on post and check my mailbox. This came in and brightened up my day:
portis27.png

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Groat said:
SeattlefantillIdie said:

Army, and we were released pretty dang early for lunch. The platoon sergeant didn't want to deal with all the rain and whatnot and we didn't have anything else to do, so we got sent home until 1300. Gave me enough time to get to the post office on post and check my mailbox. This came in and brightened up my day:
portis27.png

wow awesome card groat!!! :shock: :cool: :cool:

G

Groat said:
SeattlefantillIdie said:

portis27.png

very awesome!!! PT in the rain sucks....I know....I was stationed in WA :evil:

G

lets get this day started off right.....Kate Beckinsale, anybody????

beckinsale.jpg

G

funny video

[youtube:vr1v28m3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsDbbwNpvFE&feature=related[/youtube:vr1v28m3]

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Whats up everyone? Just waking up its my last day of work....

I know a few of you guys dont check out the Baseball boards, but some interesting stuff going on over there... Razor is no longer a FCB sponsor. There logo is now gone from up above. I think it had a lot to do with that epic thread a couple nights ago.

Also, did one of our members really sell a superfractor for $25K to infamous ebayer Wossa?

Or is it all an elaborate hoax? There is 20+ page thread about it on the Baseball side

heres the auction....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0355967132

G

G $MONEY$ said:
Whats up everyone? Just waking up its my last day of work....

I know a few of you guys dont check out the Baseball boards, but some interesting stuff going on over there... Razor is no longer a FCB sponsor. There logo is now gone from up above. I think it had a lot to do with that epic thread a couple nights ago.

Also, did one of our members really sell a superfractor for $25K to infamous ebayer Wossa?

Or is it all an elaborate hoax? There is 20+ page thread about it on the Baseball side

heres the auction....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0355967132

what thread????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts