Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I won a $50 gift certificate to the Beckett Marketplace

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
the Beckett Marketplace was holding a drawing every week throughout the month of March. all you had to do was make a purchase and you were entered. I bought a 25 cent Jason Bay card and I ended up winning the $50 certificate. I guess I will be adding some new Bay and Fleury cards to my collections.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
bungle77 :lol: yeah if I spend the $50 I get free shipping so I will probably buy a ton of base cards or 1 overpriced autograph

scotty21690 you are probably correct

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Congrats. I love that place. Some stuff is overpriced, but you can usually get low end stuff for great prices to fill some holes in your collection.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
pghbuccos said:
yeah if I spend the $50 I get free shipping so I will probably buy a ton of base cards or 1 overpriced autograph

Make sure you purchase it all from one seller, I don't think the $50 free shipping counts if it is from seperate sellers.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
thanks everyone. I always try sportlots first but if they don't have a base card I need I always go to Beckett next because the prices are low.

i43770 said:
pghbuccos said:
yeah if I spend the $50 I get free shipping so I will probably buy a ton of base cards or 1 overpriced autograph

Make sure you purchase it all from one seller, I don't think the $50 free shipping counts if it is from seperate sellers.

thanks. that's a good point I will have to check it out tonight when I make my purchases.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
i43770 said:
pghbuccos said:

Hell, just buying 1 card from Burbank will work.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Philip J. Fry said:
i43770 said:
pghbuccos said:

he said $50 not $500

trcardcollector

Aug 9, 2008
bouwob said:
Philip J. Fry said:
i43770 said:
pghbuccos said:

he said $50 not $500

:lol: thanked

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Burbank has a Bay autograph I need for $35 (normally on eBay for $15) and even though it would be free I still have a hard time give them Beckett's $35.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
bouwob said:
Philip J. Fry said:
i43770 said:
pghbuccos said:

he said $50 not $500

Wow, I guess I need to learn to read.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
sadly I couldn't find any Bay cards that I really wanted so I bought all the Griffey Jr rookie cards that I don't have and a 2003-04 Bowman Signs of the Future Marc-Andre Fleury RC.

89bowman.jpg
89don.jpg
89fle.jpg

89score.jpg
89topp.jpg

03fleury.jpg

Members online