Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone want a slot in my 2008 Elite Extra Edition Team break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
In case anyone hasn't looked at the box break board in the past few days, I am trying to fill a 2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Team Case break. I have 13 team openings left.

I'd love to get them all filled before the weekend and be able to break the case over the weekend sometime.

You may of course take more than one slot if you'd like! Please check out this post for the details and just post in the thread if you are interested.

http://freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewt ... =4&t=37323

I will give away additional cards and stuff during the break to add value to this for everyone! I will do the break live on UStream.

Thanks! Bill

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
One bump in case anyone who recently logged on is interested. I have 8 openings remaining.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
I want to so badly, lol but all my money is in Razor Metals and BGS fees right now. Spent $200 on the FCB group sub, probably 300-600 on a bulk sub, 70 on blue metal, and probably the same on gold, then all four of my PC guys have metal autos :cry: :cry:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
one more bump for the morning guys just in case there are a few guys that might be interested. I have 8 spots remaining.

Members online

Latest posts