Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Major Major Elite Gold Status Mailday!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
With all the Bowman Chrome Jesus Montero redemption madness going on around here I figured I'd take a chance at this Elite redemption.

EliteGold_WilmerFlores.jpg

2008 Elite Extra Gold Status Die-Cut Sigs Wilmer Flores Auto #/5

Allen

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Unfortunately $330 but I did get some of it back with live.com .

Allen

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Thanks Dave.

I was surprised to see another board member's base auto #/99 sell for $150. So I figured I'd grab this one as the Elite Extra Wilmer Flores redemptions rarely get listed.

Allen

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Man, I hope he signs his cards. things are not looking good so far. That is a huge gamble. BTW I opened a few packs of Contenders the other day and in the last pack I saw card #29. Yes Montero turned backwards. My heart speed up, but then I slid the cards back and saw the dreaded /199 on the back. Sweet card still, but could have been a lot better.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
Man, I hope he signs his cards. things are not looking good so far. That is a huge gamble. BTW I opened a few packs of Contenders the other day and in the last pack I saw card #29. Yes Montero turned backwards. My heart speed up, but then I slid the cards back and saw the dreaded /199 on the back. Sweet card still, but could have been a lot better.

I guess the likeliness of Flores signing was good enough for me. I don't have any of his TOTC base auto redemptions #/99 so I decided to get this one. *fingers crossed*

Allen

Members online

Latest posts