Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

night crew 62- WS started

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
..anyone around tonight?

MVP of game 1 might go to Chris Taylor's forehead, he really put some offseason work in (if you know what I mean) ;)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
hey, I was going to do an Adam meme with the fake Cubs you and Bin Laden but I ran out of time. :grouphug:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Who's around tonight, you here Slam Danks? :cool:

8HR in game 2, pretty crazy. I bet there's whole WS with less.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Had a possible eBay scammer try to f*ck me earlier.

Can someone experienced with selling baseball cards on eBay message me please.

Long story short......

I sold a redemption card on the 16th, and today the buyer requested a refund saying the card had already been redeemed.

I messaged him telling him I was contacting Topps and eBay, and he cancelled the refund request.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Had a possible eBay scammer try to f*ck me earlier.

Can someone experienced with selling baseball cards on eBay message me please.

Long story short......

I sold a redemption card on the 16th, and today the buyer requested a refund saying the card had already been redeemed.

I messaged him telling him I was contacting Topps and eBay, and he cancelled the refund request.

Man that's terrible. It seems like everyone on Ebay is a swindler these days, and they side with the buyer instead of the seller. . .which is why its easy to get trapped into buying too much thinking you'll eventually get value back. :-( I will only do selling to people on here that I know, no ebay. Speaking of which, where in the world is Muskies? :confused: I want to finish that deal.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Excellent WS game tonight. Not sure the last time I saw a high drama game like that with comeback after comeback. Hoping the rest of the series holds true to form.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Excellent WS game tonight. Not sure the last time I saw a high drama game like that with comeback after comeback. Hoping the rest of the series holds true to form.

It seems inevitable that both leagues have a DH soon. These crazy high HR + multi comeback games create a huge buzz.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
All the Hrs are going to get old though. It will be like WWF in 2001 where everyone for a few months had to kick out of each others finishers 3-4 fking times per main event. :confused: cool for a while then it fades.

Members online