Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I bow the knee, and point the gun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
he might as well hire geragos and file a collusion suit against MLB because he is working himself out of an affiliated baseball job!

I wonder if I print out his mugshot and mail it to him if he'll sign it TTM.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
He'll receive community service & mandatory anger management.

MLB might issue a suspension too.

One report I read said

"Maxwell has been booked on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and disorderly conduct.
The first charge is very serious and is considered a class two felony in Arizona. It carries a penalty of 36-150 months in prison, depending on the mitigating and aggravating circumstances of the crime."

Guy could be gone for a while. This was the same clown a few days ago that pretended to be racially profiled and not served food . . .when it turned out it was only not served alcohol due to no ID :rolleyes:

I wonder what made him so angry at a "female food delivery person" I have a theory. . .

pineapple-goes-on-pizza-memes-7.jpg

discuss. ;)

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
One report I read said

"Maxwell has been booked on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and disorderly conduct.
The first charge is very serious and is considered a class two felony in Arizona. It carries a penalty of 36-150 months in prison, depending on the mitigating and aggravating circumstances of the crime."

Guy could be gone for a while. This was the same clown a few days ago that pretended to be racially profiled and not served food . . .when it turned out it was only not served alcohol due to no ID :rolleyes:

You or I would certainly get 36-150 months in prison.

Players in sports & celebrities tend to get a pass in these type of situations. Maxwell isn't a star player or anything but I imagine the A's organization know some people who know some people who will get it pleaded to a lesser charge in which he'll serve the bare minimum. Some hot shot lawyer will claim he's addicted to rage (or something silly like that) so he needs rehab, not jail. That Weinstein guy said he was cured from being a sexual predator after only one week in rape rehab (and no time in prison)...it's amazing the things you can accomplish in rehab!

I wonder what made him so angry at a "female food delivery person" I have a theory. . .

View attachment 74222

discuss. ;)

Fruit have absolutely no business being on my pizza!

If this were the case, any sane lawyer would demand the female food delivery person issue an apology (and a refund) to Maxwell and revoke her rights to work in the food industry.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
What a moron. Most people will never realize how good they have it. I'll never be able to wrap my head around situations like this.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
One report I read said

View attachment 74222

discuss. ;)

Hope his nickname's not Slammer, is it?

Prob ordered the "pepperoni patches" and she misunderstood.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
" allegedly pointed a gun " HE SAID SHE SAID. If this is true then they need to give him the max. He will just plead out. And prob get off easy.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
You or I would certainly get 36-150 months in prison.

Players in sports & celebrities tend to get a pass in these type of situations. Maxwell isn't a star player or anything but I imagine the A's organization know some people who know some people who will get it pleaded to a lesser charge in which he'll serve the bare minimum. Some hot shot lawyer will claim he's addicted to rage (or something silly like that) so he needs rehab, not jail. That Weinstein guy said he was cured from being a sexual predator after only one week in rape rehab (and no time in prison)...it's amazing the things you can accomplish in rehab!

Fruit have absolutely no business being on my pizza!

If this were the case, any sane lawyer would demand the female food delivery person issue an apology (and a refund) to Maxwell and revoke her rights to work in the food industry.

Yep, if it were you or I it would be the 150 without a doubt. I still think there's maybe a 25% chance or so that he gets the minimum 36. I mean Fck, he is so high in that photo he no longer posses the skills required to keep ones tongue inside the mouth. :p

Latest posts