Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Maildays, maildays, and more maildays.....LOTS of pictures..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
It has been forever since we've posted maildays, so I thought I'd catch up right now.

So, we busted a couple boxes of Razor Letterman and Noah and Luke decided they wanted to spell their names....so with a sale by Moxacaine on here and sales by Jaypers on Ebay, here they are:

IMG_1032.jpg

Moxacaine also included these for the boys:

IMG_1042.jpg

A board member has been very gracious to get a dozen baseballs personalized (almost all of them, at least) for the boys at Spring Training:

Each signed two balls (Matt Dominguez, Cameron Maybin, Ryan Ludwick, Andrew Miller, Chris Volstad, and Ricky Nolasco):

IMG_1045.jpg

They also included these IP auto'd cards:

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

Another board member (who I don't know and I wish they would PM me) sent these to the boys:

IMG_1034.jpg

The boys have also gotten into sketch cards of Star Wars thanks to TY!

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

One of the artists did these 8x10s:

IMG_1033.jpg

Another tipped us to a limited set of preview cards that he had done a card in and we got a steal of a deal (only 250 sets available):

IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

Thank you all for looking!! We have enjoyed it all tremendously! Also, please remember to PM me, if you're one of the two members!

David, Noah, and Luke

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
WOW Dave that is a lot of great stuff for the boys. I am sure they will love all of it.

the Star Wars Sketch cards are my favorite.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Absolutely incredible mailday for the boys David! The Letterman look great. I can't wait to see them framed.

There are so many great, generous members on here. Way to go!

Joe

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
muskiesfan said:
Absolutely incredible mailday for the boys David! The Letterman look great. I can't wait to see them framed.

There are so many great, generous members on here. Way to go!

Joe

Love the Letterman too- good things their names are not Christopher and Alexander ;)

Who are the players that make up their names?

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
MaineMule said:
Love the Letterman too- good things their names are not Christopher and Alexander ;)

Who are the players that make up their names?

james darnelL
kirk nieuwenhUis
allan dyKstra
ryan flahErty

james darNell
yonder alOnso (which will be going to another board member, as soon as the stupid Ebay seller decides to mail out the Logan Forsythe "O" we won a week ago)
ike dAvis
kirk nieuwenHuis

I thought it was pretty cool that they ended up with two players the same and it was all random.

David

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Awesome stuff. I love those sketch cards too, but aren't there two hellboy sketches mixed in there with the star wars?

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Tomlinson21RB said:
Awesome stuff. I love those sketch cards too, but aren't there two hellboy sketches mixed in there with the star wars?

Yes, Hellboy is one of their favorites, too! We try to censor parts of the movies, but they still love them!

David

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts