Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB- Its Friday!!!! Im going to a big show tonight!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Whats up peeps? I just got home from work and am pretty pumped. Im going to a big card/sport memorabilia show here in Calgary tonight (Friday), from 4-9. 120 dealers, a few cool autograph guests (Hockey players obviously). The show also runs on Saturday and Sunday.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Re: Lalalallala la la

If anyone is looking for anything really rare (any sport), mention it in this thread and Ill keep my eyes open for ya.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I am jealous. What kinda stuff are you hoping to run into? what players etc?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
madman1978 said:
Card Show on Friday night ?
Never have seen one around here on a week night
Interesting

yeah, these guys throw two big shows (100+ dealers) a year here (spring and fall/winter) and run it from fri-sun. I guess they want to get everyone spending the second they get paid on a pay-day Friday.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
MojoDan said:
I am jealous. What kinda stuff are you hoping to run into? what players etc?

just looking for a couple nice pc cards. My two big PC's are Marc Andre Fleury (Hockey) and Eli Manning (Football), but also love Raiders, Flames, Yankees, Montreal Expos (mainly Vlad Guerrero stuff) and Raptors stuff. But really just "anything that catches my eye". I've got $800+ ive saved up the last few weeks (1 month?) to bring with me, just incase i find something i just must have. I just got to control myself and not spend it all the first hour im there :lol: . I've got 21 hours of card show fun this weekend and need to save money for Sat and Sunday too. I'd love to find something like this for my PC (for example).........

o6a6p4.jpg

or this....

2h5mqdz.jpg

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
G$

If you see a cheaper on card auto of any of these guys, Please grab it for me. Also, An Stuckey /10 or less.

Aaron Downey
Dallas Drake
Jonathan Ericsson
Johan Franzen
Mark Hartigan
Dominik Hasek
Derek Meech
Mikael Samuelsson
Brad Stuart
Darren Helm
Justin Abdelakder

Last thing I can think of is Pgillip Merling 2008 NT rc auto /99 or Tye Hill 2006 Exquisite Rc auto /150 that are $10 (American) or less.

G

have fun G$.....good luck finding something great to add to the PC!!!!

G

J-Rod said:
theres a show by me this weekend but i work through all of it but a few hours

a few hours is long enough....I wish there were some worth while card shows around here to go to.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
trojanfan43 said:
J-Rod said:
theres a show by me this weekend but i work through all of it but a few hours

a few hours is long enough....I wish there were some worth while card shows around here to go to.

not when its a half hour drive and id be able to go on sunday which is a terrible day to go

G

J-Rod said:
trojanfan43 said:
[quote="J-Rod":3rgw9ltv]theres a show by me this weekend but i work through all of it but a few hours

not when its a half hour drive and id be able to go on sunday which is a terrible day to go[/quote:3rgw9ltv]

yeah...guess that's not worth it.....are you a big wax buster???

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
trojanfan43 said:
J-Rod said:
trojanfan43 said:
[quote="J-Rod":2q7dsk04]theres a show by me this weekend but i work through all of it but a few hours

not when its a half hour drive and id be able to go on sunday which is a terrible day to go

yeah...guess that's not worth it.....are you a big wax buster???[/quote:2q7dsk04]

used to be dont have much luck lately so its been 90% singles im thinking on a case of that topps magic stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts