Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

looking to buy!!! paypal ready

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pincheway

Jan 31, 2009
I had a great response doing it again,

1) Minimum Trade is for 20 cards.

2) All Cards sent must follow the strict guidelines below. I will not return any cards so please double check to make sure that the cards fit what we are looking for and any cards that do not fit the criteria will not be eligible for trade.

3) Sender pays for the shipping of the Game Used Cards and Autos to us.

4) ALL Cards MUST BE accompanied by the List of the cards.

Details and criteria for Football and Baseball Game Used Jersey/Certified Autographed Cards (Please READ carefully below):

1) Cards must be from years 2001 - Present.

2) Game used Balls, Hats, Shoes, Helmets, Pants are OK as long as they are certified game worn.

3) WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING CARDS certified auto or game used

3) We are only accepting cards from the following major manufacturers: Upper Deck, Topps, Fleer, Donruss/Leaf/Playoff
No Press Pass or any other non-professional licensed products. No Collegiate/CFL/XFL/Minor League Cards.
No cards that have been doctored
4) Cards must be in near-mint to mint condition.

5) We are not accepting Adam Pac-Man Jones, or Maurice Clarett, Rafael Palmiero

Examples of cards that WILL NOT be accepted: No Bowman Draft Minor League Jersey Cards, No Press Pass Titanium, NO Donruss Signature Series baseball Autographed cards dated prior to 2001, No Skybox autographics dated prior to 2001

Autographs must be certified/issued by the card companies.

6) Please note: Any cards that do not fit the above criteria will not be returned and will not be credited to your paypal amount or money order amount (your choice to saves on fees for you) so please review your cards carefully before sending them in.

I am paying a 1 dollar a piece

if you want to sell cards that do not fit that criteria I can also buy on case by case basis.

( Yes I borrowed blowout's page and changed it to fit me) If you have any questions PM me

Members online

No members online now.