Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So, Someone Emailed Me:Their Friend Had Pulled The Tiger?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Im not sure if this is actually going to turn into something, but for some reason I actually believe this may have happened. I got an email from a guy who said that he could possibly get his hands on a scan of the Tiger Exquisite patch auto that his friend pulled from his case. As soon as I get the scans, if I get the scans, ill let you guys know.

http://www.sportscardsuncensored.com/20 ... ulled.html

NOTE: He said it was from the Bonus pack, so that makes this a little less believable.

G

Gellman said:
Im not sure if this is actually going to turn into something, but for some reason I actually believe this may have happened. I got an email from a guy who said that he could possibly get his hands on a scan of the Tiger Exquisite patch auto that his friend pulled from his case. As soon as I get the scans, if I get the scans, ill let you guys know.

http://www.sportscardsuncensored.com/20 ... ulled.html

NOTE: He said it was from the Bonus pack, so that makes this a little less believable.

why is that less believable??? I mean, I'll believe it when I see it, but don't understand why you think it's less believable because it came out of the bonus pack.....did UD say if it was going to be in the regular pack?

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
trojanfan43 said:
why is that less believable??? I mean, I'll believe it when I see it, but don't understand why you think it's less believable because it came out of the bonus pack.....did UD say if it was going to be in the regular pack?

The bonus pack materials are not supposed to include the RC patch autos, of which the Tiger is. However, that doesnt mean its the case. Im just saying, in my mind, it takes wind out of the sails a little.

G

Gellman said:
trojanfan43 said:

The bonus pack materials are not supposed to include the RC patch autos, of which the Tiger is. However, that doesnt mean its the case. Im just saying, in my mind, it takes wind out of the sails a little.

Tiger's isn't really a RC patch auto though.....but if it is, I could see how you would think that.....I was just wondering.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Did they say anything about if it had an inscription and what color was on it? If guy is busting Exquisite he must have a camera.

vaughn

Mar 31, 2009
Oxford,Ms
if it's true, i give it a 99% chance it'll be on ebay within the week...

let's hope... im not a big golf/tiger fan, but with all they hype surrounding that set of cards i can only imagine what it's going to sell for.

G

Gellman said:
Now I am pretty sure it isnt real, nothing yet.

:( I really want to see what one looks like....and I don't have the money to go ripping through cases to find out.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I would have thought by now someone would have sen this on youtube or something.
I can't upload videos but if I pulled it I would have at least video taped me with the card
and then had my brother post it on youtube for everyone to see. And someone would have
at the very least listed it on Ebay with a BIN of like 25 k for Wossa to buy LOL

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Any updates? Was email just a bad joke. Still hard to believe not a single pull known of this card. So much mystery around even what serial # is out of.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I see multiple really low number cards pulled from Exquisite 08 on ebay and still no sightings of a single Tiger this far into release. Gellmen your source 100% saw these get packed out. Is their any video from UD warehouse on how the packing takes place of any of their products they do like this.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Maybe he saw 5 packed out in the same box. Would be kind of funny, but whoever opened that box would be stinking rich.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
matchpenalty said:
I see multiple really low number cards pulled from Exquisite 08 on ebay and still no sightings of a single Tiger this far into release. Gellmen your source 100% saw these get packed out. Is their any video from UD warehouse on how the packing takes place of any of their products they do like this.

No, but they all go to texas for a few days to do it personally. He promised me, but im still skeptical.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Gellman said:
matchpenalty said:

No, but they all go to texas for a few days to do it personally. He promised me, but im still skeptical.

they packed out this years exquisite in Texas?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts