Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Razor Metal base rookie cards arrived today...advice needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Razor.jpg

I had 15 Razor Metal base cards come in today. Over half of them have moderate to severe bubbling & scratches on the surface. Will Brian/Adam exchange/replace these for us???

Thanks guys,
Allen

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
He said before he would. I guess they have great customer service.

You purchased these cards from him via eBay for $5 per.... they were packaged up by someone that works for Razor.... they were not inspected by anyone...they sent me one with really bad chipping on the chrome/metal. Personally.... I view that as customer service as well.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
P_Manning 18 said:
He said before he would. I guess they have great customer service.

You purchased these cards from him via eBay for $5 per.... they were packaged up by someone that works for Razor.... they were not inspected by anyone...they sent me one with really bad chipping on the chrome/metal. Personally.... I view that as customer service as well.

And they have changed their ways with the metal parallels.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
But I thought after JP posted his issues with his Razor cards (a couple weeks ago), they were going to make an effort to go through the stacks to find the best ones.

Allen

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Bruin7 said:
But I thought after JP posted his issues with his Razor cards (a couple weeks ago), they were going to make an effort to go through the stacks to find the best ones.

Allen

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh wait..... :oops:

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
P_Manning 18 said:
Bruin7 said:

Allen

Maybe they ran out of copies to choose from :lol:

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Tomlinson21RB said:
P_Manning 18 said:
Bruin7 said:

Allen

Maybe they ran out of copies to choose from :lol:

Maybe they were the best of the bunch, lol

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Hey Allen! I received my order in a while back. I had issues with a couple of them. I emailed Brian and he said send them back. They will replace them. I mean there is stock left, none of them sold out :shock: But overall my original 80 that I ordered only a couple had problems. Maybe those that waited got the bad ones left in stock????

Members online

Latest posts