Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Signature Project; new scans 5/31

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
A good friend of mine did this on the BMB and I thought it was a pretty cool idea. So much so that I thought it would be cool to try it here.

Basically, I would like to try and get signatures from everyone on the board. Now some people will flame me and be sarcastic and ask if I want their SS #, credit card information, and so on and so forth. That's pretty lame. You can simply sign your screen name. Now for some people that would be their real name, but there is nothing sinister about this.

Be creative if you want to. Make your own card if you want to. Mark as a 1/1 or make color variations, use a picture of yourself or your favorite team, whatever you want to do. If you want to sign it on card, make a trap, or do a sticker auto, it doesn't matter. All that I ask is that you use pack fillers (those decoy cards in packs) or at least keep it around the size of a normal size baseball card. Plus, if you just want to sign your screen name, those are white which will make it easier to see.

It would be cool to get one from everyone on the board. It would be like a very unique set of cards of the members of the FCB. I will post updates as I receive them that way everyone can see the progress and how fun this is. If you're interested in being a part of this and contributing a card of yourself, PM me and I'll send you my address.

Thanks,
Joe

Someone mentioned keeping scans on the first page (Brewer Andy I believe) and that's a great idea. I will update this post as I get more in hand. I already have a Magicpapa auto, so I have 2 so far. Here they are:

17Rockies12
17Rockies12.jpg

AKA Coastal
AKACoastal.jpg

Brewer Andy
BrewerAndy.jpg

carlitoson
carlitoson.jpg

chuckbartowski
chuckbartowski.jpg

deceptikon1978
deceptikon1978.jpg

flightposite front & back
flightposite21.jpg

flightposite22.jpg

gvsu96
gvsu96.jpg

JackLondon
JackLondon.jpg

jacobbocce72
jacobbocce72.jpg

jdpreas 1
jdpreas1.jpg

jdpreas 2 front & back
jdpreas21.jpg

jdpreas22.jpg

Magicpapa
Magicpapa.jpg

marterburn
marterburn.jpg

metallicalex777
metallicalex777.jpg

Mod/Admin redemption
Mods.jpg

Muskiesfan
muskiesfan.jpg

notjomommasclint (front & back)
notjomommasclint1.jpg

notjomommasclint2.jpg

P_Manning 18
PManning18.jpg

pghbuccos
pghbuccos.jpg

predatorkj (front & back)
predatorkj1.jpg

predatorkj2.jpg

Reds in 2009
Redsin2009.jpg

scotty21690
scotty21690.jpg

stlalways94
stlalways94.jpg

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Re: FCB Signature Project

No I don't. I know he's a member here, but I haven't seen him post in awhile.

I don't mean to steal his idea, but I thought it would be cool to do and get my own cards from FCB members.

I contributed to his BMB Project. It's KCBeltranFan who did the project on BMB.

Joe

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008

muskiesfan said:
Thanks a lot guys. PMs sent.

Joe

PM me......I'l participate......

I'd locve to see the best and worst of FCB autos in the future....

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN

notjomommasclint said:
kcbeltran has the only red clint yeager auto in the world! so we may have to do a parallel ;)

I can't wait to see the new Clint paralell. :lol: I already sent you my address right? Could this potentially be the super rare Handy Man auto? :lol: :lol:

Joe

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008

I contributed to the one on the BMB. I made a custom autographed jersey card from an old hockey jersey of mine.

I wish I had a scan of the final.

Members online

Latest posts