Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jumping back in with a couple questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris D.

Aug 7, 2008
Hey, everyone. I haven't dabbled in cards for several years. I'm looking to pick up a couple boxes of something high end with autos that are only on card. Is Topps Museum the way to go? Thanks!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I'm certainly biased but the new Tek offerings are awesome, and comparatively the price point is pretty good. I do like the dynasty sets, I've picked up a few cards here and there and I haven't seen a "bad" one yet. This year's tier one had some real nice designs as well, I might have seen a stray sticker or two, might be confusing that with another set though, there's so many.
Best way to get a good feel is watch a couple case breaks, see the designs and whatnot, pick your pleasure that way.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Museum has plentiful autos, but there are a lot of stickers in there along with the on-card ones. If on-card is your requirement, there may be better options. I think Tier One is all on-card, but could be wrong. And there's always the price vs likely pulls math to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts