Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WOW just sold my Porcello BGS 10 Pristine Xfractor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
A_Pharis said:
Very nice.

However... if he were to live up to his expectations....

those expectations are already too high. This card almost certainly will never sell for more. it is not a high end card with a 10. The gold 10 sold for less then half of this.

yanksfan4eva

Nov 11, 2008
thanks guys. i woke up this morning and had that incredible offer. i also rec'd an offer on my carlos santana gold sterling bgs 9/9 for $172 (accepted that) and $187 on my porcello aflac bgs 9.5/9 (still thinking on that one)

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
:shock: :shock:

nice ryan!

man, i thought the twofiddy was alot! that's a great GREAT sale, bud

now go buy sterling!!

dave

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
nice sale. it looks like we were the only two get our xfractors graded at a 10. I sold mine for $250 and would still do the same today. I was able to turn the $250 into a Porcello Orange Refractor and a Montero Chrome Auto..

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
jcmint said:
A_Pharis said:
Very nice.

However... if he were to live up to his expectations....

those expectations are already too high. This card almost certainly will never sell for more. it is not a high end card with a 10. The gold 10 sold for less then half of this.

What?

yanksfan4eva

Nov 11, 2008
jdacunha said:
nice sale. it looks like we were the only two get our xfractors graded at a 10. I sold mine for $250 and would still do the same today. I was able to turn the $250 into a Porcello Orange Refractor and a Montero Chrome Auto..

i just looked at the feedback/history of the guy who won mine, and its the same guy that won yours, so now he will own both of the pristines!

Members online