Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

razor letterman mailday which completes the name! Rose style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
/50 i believe, let me know what you think!
010.jpg

p.s. shout out to daveyou for one touches!

another picture
011-1.jpg

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
Nice. I wish those are what the base /50 of the rest of the set look like.

Totally agree.

Since its Reds colors.... but with the Black on top with the silver auto.... it just looks amazing. Too bad they couldnt do team colors on all the players.

Imagine Wieters.... White jersey.... Orange Background.... Black Top Layer... with silver autograph.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
P_Manning 18 said:
mredsox89 said:

Totally agree.

Since its Reds colors.... but with the Black on top with the silver auto.... it just looks amazing. Too bad they couldnt do team colors on all the players.

Imagine Wieters.... White jersey.... Orange Background.... Black Top Layer... with silver autograph.

But I understand why it wasn't done in team colors so im not that unhappy. I love the look of the /20's and they go for the same, if not less than the price of the base letters.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
mredsox89 said:
P_Manning 18 said:
mredsox89 said:

Totally agree.

But I understand why it wasn't done in team colors so im not that unhappy. I love the look of the /20's and they go for the same, if not less than the price of the base letters.

agree i love the look of them as well, and i did notice some of the rose ones out of /20 go for about the same but i personally like the silver on black.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Congrats on the set, it is sick! I've been wanting to pick up the Rose Letterman as well. No coin for it right now though. I am very jealous of those. ;)

Joe

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
muskiesfan said:
Congrats on the set, it is sick! I've been wanting to pick up the Rose Letterman as well. No coin for it right now though. I am very jealous of those. ;)

Joe

haha thanks man and yeah it cost me probably just over 200 which is pretty cheap when you consider that is for FOUR autographs of the all time hit king :D

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
KOBEARODLT said:
muskiesfan said:

Joe

haha thanks man and yeah it cost me probably just over 200 which is pretty cheap when you consider that is for FOUR autographs of the all time hit king :D

Considering the Alonso's go for about $25 a piece i would say the Rose's are a steal.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
That looks amazing. Are the other cards in the set really doing that bad? I haven't really kept up with any of razors products.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
AKA Coastal said:
That looks amazing. Are the other cards in the set really doing that bad? I haven't really kept up with any of razors products.

Secondary market sales are abysmal imo considering the pack price was $20. You barely have any of the base selling above that price and the bottom feeders in the set, which is a large portion, don't even sell for $5. I could see the prices being normal if the product was $10 a pack or 10 autos per $100 box like signature series

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
AKA Coastal said:

Secondary market sales are abysmal imo considering the pack price was $20. You barely have any of the base selling above that price and the bottom feeders in the set, which is a large portion, don't even sell for $5. I could see the prices being normal if the product was $10 a pack or 10 autos per $100 box like signature series

Ouch, what went wrong? Just to high out of the gate? Serial numbers? Product recognition?

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
AKA Coastal said:
mredsox89 said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":1shr44dd]That looks amazing. Are the other cards in the set really doing that bad? I haven't really kept up with any of razors products.

Ouch, what went wrong? Just to high out of the gate? Serial numbers? Product recognition?[/quote:1shr44dd]

Original pricepoint but that was necessary due to production of the cards, along with no SN on the base and Razor still being in its infant stage. Problem is that people don't want to prospect individual letters which is understandable.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
AKA Coastal said:
mredsox89 said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":3uyxr1uq]That looks amazing. Are the other cards in the set really doing that bad? I haven't really kept up with any of razors products.

Ouch, what went wrong? Just to high out of the gate? Serial numbers? Product recognition?

Original pricepoint but that was necessary due to production of the cards, along with no SN on the base and Razor still being in its infant stage. Problem is that people don't want to prospect individual letters which is understandable.[/quote:3uyxr1uq]

Yea, I always thought the product was a weird mix. Prospectors like to buy in bulk. Prospects aren't player collectors in most cases. Maybe down the road when these guys become household names the prices will rebound.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
AKA Coastal said:
mredsox89 said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":1b3gkuv2]
mredsox89 said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":1b3gkuv2]That looks amazing. Are the other cards in the set really doing that bad? I haven't really kept up with any of razors products.

Original pricepoint but that was necessary due to production of the cards, along with no SN on the base and Razor still being in its infant stage. Problem is that people don't want to prospect individual letters which is understandable.[/quote:1b3gkuv2]

Yea, I always thought the product was a weird mix. Prospectors like to buy in bulk. Prospects aren't player collectors in most cases. Maybe down the road when these guys become household names the prices will rebound.[/quote:1b3gkuv2]

If any of these guys make the majors I can see many people going after singles to put the nameplate together.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
Anyone close to the /5 complete name?

Razor promised a USA jersey for the first one to send a scan of a completed /5 name.

There also were two other contests:
1) scan a complete set of all the autos in Sig Series (I could do that along with the Exclusive sigs as well)....winner gets a Sig Series box......believe someone already did it
2) spell wetmoreland and get letterman box

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts