Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Email Auto Request's Received

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kozma Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks to Boxbreaker44 I sent a few email request out last week and got these today.

Tommy Bowden - Clemson
Pic098.jpg

Mack Brown - Texas
Pic099.jpg

Pic100.jpg

jwasserman

Aug 7, 2008
Columbia, MD
it's a preprint. they send one of those out every year for each team. unfortunately so is the mack brown- look closely at the auto. the only part that's signed is ther personalization
shuedini said:
You got that team picture signed with only an email request?!?!?!

That thing is awesome!

Kozma Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I didnt notice it but you are right on the Mack Brown but the other one is a little hard to tell Im sure you are right but oh well.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
There was an email address list on the "temporary home" board. Could whoever post that please post it here again?
Thanks,
DANNY

G

Danny, unfortunately, I was forced to close the temporary site, I do have a very large list of e-mail address for autos that I can post if you'd like.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
MyPens66 said:
Danny, unfortunately, I was forced to close the temporary site, I do have a very large list of e-mail address for autos that I can post if you'd like.

That would be VERY helpful to all of us. I haven't been an email autograph collector, but I think I could get into it :D

DANNY

Members online