Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So what would you do? Porcello Red ref BGS 9. Sell or hold?

What would you do?

• Sell it for a loss before he starts?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
LLWesMan said:
Why would it be a loss? Why not put it up BIN/BO?

Im pretty sure its up BIN/BO for the 2nd time. That must be the best offer he has received so far..

lvdan

Aug 25, 2008
I'd hold it, and cut it out (I know, I know...) he's legit long term and it seems hard to believe that there won't be a good selling window somewhere shortly down the road. If $$ is an issue now, Id auction it as opposed to taking what you feel is a weak-ish offer IMO.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
lvdan said:
I'd hold it, and cut it out (I know, I know...) he's legit long term and it seems hard to believe that there won't be a good selling window somewhere shortly down the road. If $$ is an issue now, Id auction it as opposed to taking what you feel is a weak-ish offer IMO.

I would think an auction would be too great of a risk to lose even more honestly.

The Third Eye

Aug 26, 2008
The Fox Valley
tommyfro21 said:
lvdan said:

I would think an auction would be too great of a risk to lose even more honestly.

I tend to think that way too Tom but it probably is the best route. I would auction the card and have it end a day before his start or day of. I was in a similar position with Homer Bailey and should have gotten more for that card.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Wow, the results are almost dead-even....looks like the board doesn't know what to do either...lol.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
tommyfro21 said:
Wow, the results are almost dead-even....looks like the board doesn't know what to do either...lol.

If you're really trying to get out and can afford the loss, take the $$. If you're looking to stay in the hobby for a bit, and don't NEED the cash now, hold off.

Zach

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Nikobaseball said:
tommyfro21 said:

If you're really trying to get out and can afford the loss, take the $$. If you're looking to stay in the hobby for a bit, and don't NEED the cash now, hold off.

Zach

I think I am going to take an offer that I received tonight from a board member. My wife and I just decided on getting another car so it will be nice to have the cash freed up too.

Members online

Latest posts