Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Long Island Ducks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
Any fellow boardies feel like attending a few games with me this season? The stadium is a 10min walk from my house so Id like to goto a few for the 10th anniversey season.

They just signed Ron davenport, anyone else remember how hot his 01 chrome auto was ?

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
imac220 said:
Wait, are they independent? Do they play York, and Lancaster?

Yes they are in the independant league and yes those are some of the other teams in the division.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Though they left the league a couple years ago and played in another IND League, the AC Surf officially folded last week......Cecil Fielder is now looking for a job since he was their manager. Alot of guys came through that team including the biggest name....Reubin Sierra....in which he went back to the Majors after his year + stint with them.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
JEBJJA said:
Though they left the league a couple years ago and played in another IND League, the AC Surf officially folded last week......Cecil Fielder is now looking for a job since he was their manager. Alot of guys came through that team including the biggest name....Reubin Sierra....in which he went back to the Majors after his year + stint with them.

http://www.atlanticleague.com/

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Yeah, I used to go to the Somerset Patriots games when I was like 10, but I go to way more Lakewood and Trenton games. Way better for autographs as the atlantic league has washed up players.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
XdanX said:
imac220 said:
Wait, are they independent? Do they play York, and Lancaster?

Yes they are in the independant league and yes those are some of the other teams in the division.

That's sweet. I go to a couple of the Barnstormers and Revolution games a year. York is looking pretty good this year.

Members online