Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DOES THIS LOOK SHILLY?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see any evidence that the auction was shilled. Maybe the winner felt his bid wasn't high enough to win, so he increased it. He then felt that that wasn't high enough, so he increased it again.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
trademhigh said:
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see any evidence that the auction was shilled. Maybe the winner felt his bid wasn't high enough to win, so he increased it. He then felt that that wasn't high enough, so he increased it again.

What you are missing is that I had a high bid of 34.67 and there were successive bids to bid the card up. The bidder has 64% of his bids with thie seller. That seems very high for me.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
The winning bidder certainly bids n a lot of the sellers items

30-Day Summary
Total bids: 247
Items bid on: 129
Bid activity (%) with this seller: 67%
Bid retractions: 1
Bid retractions (6 months): 1

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
trademhigh said:

Did you see the fact that 60%+ of all this guys bid activity is with this seller?

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
matfanofold said:
trademhigh said:

Did you see the fact that 60%+ of all this guys bid activity is with this seller?
Missed that. Sorry. I think it's definitely shill bidding, in that case.

Members online

Latest posts