Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trading FOOTBALL for BASEBALL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
Title says it all-Prefer to trade my football for baseball but will trade any and all for something I like-CMB

cardsultan

Aug 7, 2008
san diego calif
patrick,please contact me on this board or at [email protected] about sending my end of our trade since you have recieved my end yesterday i would appreciate a prompt response on this matter so we can resolve our differences as soon as possible,thanks randy,(cardsultan)in my pm i gave you an option to resolve this matter one way or the other i upheld my end now its your turn,to do the same,randy

cardsultan

Aug 7, 2008
san diego calif
you say you mailed on wednesday but i still have no proof like a dc# it would be appreciated so i don't have to keep posting on your threads,maybe i was wrong about some things in our trade but i haven't played any games with you and i gave you a dc# before you recieved your cards,like all good traders do!! by ignoring my requests proves only one thing your a bad trader! with a hot head who can't be trusted,thanks,randy

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
raym said:
deantap said:
Title says it all-Prefer to trade my football for baseball but will trade any and all for something I like-CMB

check my bucket

The AROD 8x10 pic- was that a redemption from a pack pull? Also have some interest in the ALEX #24 depending on what you want-LMK-THX

Members online