Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My WIFE just made her first flip and made 800%

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
hofautos said:
My wife saw this at a garage sale for $1 and called me and asked if she should get it...

eBayISAPI.dll

fixed

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Therion said:
lvdan said:
hofautos said:
My wife saw this at a garage sale for $1 and called me and asked if she should get it...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=220386788719
just the fact that your wife is out perusing yard sales for steals that she calls and asks your permission to take down..impressive :)

I think you misread. She asked if she SHOULD not if she COULD. I don't think she was asking for permission.

lol - yea, she pretty much buys what she wants, fortunately she likes garages sales more than macys!

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Nice work! My wife has enough of an eye for cards that she would do something like that too :lol:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Really nice. My wife just comes home and tells me about them, and as I run out the door to get
there only to find that some kid just bought it and is now riding is bicycle with the card in is spokes.

Members online