Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************TUESDAY MORNING THREAD 3/12 ****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
four years ago Friday 13th went to doctor ref operation THIS Thur 14th go again . Checking past = FRIDAY 13th - first time in police car / first time ambulance - another rushed a kid with broke leg then after friend got cut in a fight ------ FOUR TIMES FRIDAY 13TH

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Better Morning Gentleman. My 17 yr old daughter decided to bring home stomach flue on Friday and it eventually made it's way around to all of our 5-member household. Better morning today though but man that was no fun. Here's hoping you fine people don't experience this at all!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Day 2 of our audit today. Sounds like they are spending the day at one of our other facilities all day. They are making the winter snow storm sound even bigger now. They are saying up to a quarter inch of rain/ice accumulation tonight. Then they are saying 11+ inches of snow starting tomorrow

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I got my draft paper while still in high school. I didn't go.

I respect the people who did go. And honor the ones that didn't come back.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts