Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

how are the red sox going to do this year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I really feel they are going to be a 90+ winner this year. They have all the tools to make the playoff's and if healthy come October, have the talent to win the WS. However, it's easier said than done at this point. Reguardless, they are going to have another fine season.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
pedroiagurl15 said:
miguelcabrera said:
their gunna win the world series

haha i sure hope so. i can tell by your pic you really like the sox..... :)

Funny thing is, that is not the poster, that is beefycheddar.
Miggy, why dont you post a pic of yourself for pedroiagurl15. Seems we could have our first FCB hookup!!
:lol:

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Red Sox are going to do very well this year, deep SP, bullpen is looking good...the key is for everyone to stay healthy and they can easily make it into the playoffs. :)

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
As far as their lineup will get them. Their bullpen is sick and deep. Their top 3 starters are as good as anyones. 4 and 5 not so strong. 3rd base papi and the of will be the keys for the sux i mean sox

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
jcmint said:
As far as their lineup will get them. Their bullpen is sick and deep. Their top 3 starters are as good as anyones. 4 and 5 not so strong. 3rd base papi and the of will be the keys for the sux i mean sox
Wake is good for 10+ wins and 180+ innings

And I can't complain with Penny/Buchholz/Bowden/Smoltz as the 5th starters..

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
jcmint said:

Wow that's pretty clever, did you write that one yourself?

Members online