Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New to site...Want to TRADE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tomdawg3

Apr 5, 2009
Mostly collect autos of the players listed in my sig, but willing to trade for anything that catches my eye. Do you have a bucket or list I could look at. I only collect basketball. Other than those listed in sig, I would be interested in autos of all-star type players, some legends, and nice rc autos of good players. Just LMK what you have. Thanks

Edit - also depends on what you like.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
tomdawg3 said:
Mostly collect autos of the players listed in my sig, but willing to trade for anything that catches my eye. Do you have a bucket or list I could look at. I only collect basketball. Other than those listed in sig, I would be interested in autos of all-star type players, some legends, and nice rc autos of good players. Just LMK what you have. Thanks

Not sure that I have anything in your sig. If that was there the whole time and I missed it, sorry. Kind of embarrassing to miss something like that right in front of my face.

tomdawg3

Apr 5, 2009
Card Magnet said:
tomdawg3 said:

Not sure that I have anything in your sig. If that was there the whole time and I missed it, sorry. Kind of embarrassing to miss something like that right in front of my face.

Don't worry, it wasn't there. I just updated it right after I made the initial post.

Members online

Latest posts