Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yu Darvish 2009 Topps WBC Redemption

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Any thoughts as to what kind of value these cards are going to have. I have two that I redeemed, and I did remember to check until I was on the Topps site.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Im guessing that when these finally ship... they likely wont hold much value.... he is better than some of the others in the set... but since the WBC will be out of the minds of people.... and he wont be in the US anytime soon.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
P_Manning 18 said:
Im guessing that when these finally ship... they likely wont hold much value.... he is better than some of the others in the set... but since the WBC will be out of the minds of people.... and he wont be in the US anytime soon.

You seriously underestimate the hype surrounding this kid, even before the WBC. They have blogs dedicated to him and his every move, from all around the world.

The fact that the only way buyers in Asia can get one is via the USA, they will still sell very well.

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
NECpilgrims8 said:
P_Manning 18 said:

You seriously underestimate the hype surrounding this kid, even before the WBC. They have blogs dedicated to him and his every move, from all around the world.

The fact that the only way buyers in Asia can get one is via the USA, they will still sell very well.

While I agree about the hype that he does get around the world. I really think that the problem with the '09 Topps WBC redemption will be it will probably be "live" after '09 Bowman comes out. The Darvis card and the Parallels from that set will def steal the thunder from the redemption. Also, same thing goes with the eTopps issue. It will take Topps so long to have those cards available to be "in hand". Just my 2 cents....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts