Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jordan Walden to start in AA!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
arkansas should be pretty decent this year assuming the following guys move up the ladder...

hank conger
ryan mount
p.j. phillips
peter bourjos
mark trumbo
sean o'sullivan
trevor bell
jordan walden
etc.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Halonut said:
arkansas should be pretty decent this year assuming the following guys move up the ladder...

hank conger
ryan mount
p.j. phillips
peter bourjos
mark trumbo
sean o'sullivan
trevor bell
jordan walden
etc.

PJ will stay in Rancho.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
Halonut said:

hank conger
ryan mount
p.j. phillips
peter bourjos
mark trumbo
sean o'sullivan
trevor bell
jordan walden
etc.

I don't know... that lineup look almost identical to the 2008 RC Quakes team.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
this is interesting...i thought they were keeping him in the pen...

"RHP Trevor Bell (7-8, 3.91), the Angels' 2005 first round draft choice, rounds out the rotation"

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
Messier2 said:
Halonut said:

hank conger
ryan mount
p.j. phillips
peter bourjos
mark trumbo
sean o'sullivan
trevor bell
jordan walden
etc.

PJ will stay in Rancho.

Really? I have been checking the Quakes and Travelers websites for the past week for updated rosters for this season, and couldnt find an "Official Release" or something along those lines. Oh well, hopefully he can rip it in RC and drive his prices up :)

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Halonut said:

"RHP Trevor Bell (7-8, 3.91), the Angels' 2005 first round draft choice, rounds out the rotation"
They have a solid crop of young starters...like you, I thought for sure he was staying in relief.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
GAbballplayer148 said:
Messier2 said:
Halonut said:

hank conger
ryan mount
p.j. phillips
peter bourjos
mark trumbo
sean o'sullivan
trevor bell
jordan walden
etc.

PJ will stay in Rancho.

Really? I have been checking the Quakes and Travelers websites for the past week for updated rosters for this season, and couldnt find an "Official Release" or something along those lines. Oh well, hopefully he can rip it in RC and drive his prices up :)

http://www.oursportscentral.com/services/releases/?id=3800900

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Halonut said:

They have a solid crop of young starters...like you, I thought for sure he was staying in relief.
Probably will once Lackey and Santana come back and Saunders and Escobar get bumped back 2 spots, and then Adenhart will he #5 I'd guess.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
aw00d05 said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Halonut said:

Probably will once Lackey and Santana come back and Saunders and Escobar get bumped back 2 spots, and then Adenhart will he #5 I'd guess.

the injury status of the big league guys have nothing to do with anyone outside of the 40 man roster...bell is at least 2-3 years from even sniffing the bigs

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
David Campos said:
I've read that conger is staying at Rancho as well even though they don't list him on the link Lyonel provided. He might stay in extended spring training before being assigned.

Just got confirmation that Conger is currently in Arkansas.

Members online