Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need an Avatar? Send a PM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
wideright said:
Let me know if you need a custom Avatar!

Could you do something similar to the one I have now? I like the style of it, but I don't like the fact that I had to "squish" it to conform to the 90x90 rule.

wmb1289

Aug 7, 2008
New York
shuedini said:
wideright said:

Could you do something similar to the one I have now? I like the style of it, but I don't like the fact that I had to "squish" it to conform to the 90x90 rule.

I will ask for the same thing
pm sent

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
shuedini said:
wideright said:

shuedini - Avatars can be 100x100 now, thanks to me. ;)

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
scotty21690 said:
daveyou said:
eh, wide's not that good.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

come on, check mine's out!

dave

You have the sickest avatar on the boards. Period.

it's all wide's design!

btw, when you sending me pm for your addy?

dave

Wide does a good job. :cool:

And when did you pm me? If it was on Beckett I haven't been on that site much at all since the change...I'll send it now.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
scotty21690 said:
shuedini said:
wideright said:

shuedini - Avatars can be 100x100 now, thanks to me. ;)

Thanks buddy! I'm glad you got that changed. I really like the looks of these player collector avatars! Wideright does some nice work too...sick Ichiro avatar!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for the kudos guys!

To all those that PM'ed me and posted requests, I'm working on all and will have them real soon!!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
bumping this to let those who haven't received their requested avatars - I am working on them and will have them done soon! Thanks for your patience...

If anyone else wants a custom avatar PM me. It will be a couple days but you'll get it!

Members online