Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I made the NY Times!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crpalmi

Feb 26, 2009
Wasn't sure where to put this post but I run group breaks and this past weekend ran the biggest break I have ever done (almost $10,000 in cards in one dual sport break) and it caught the attention of a NY Times reporter who called me out of the blue and then sent a photographer over to take pics while I broke (real exciting - me sitting in my basement busting cards in front of a camera)? Here is the article if you have interest;

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/05/sports/baseball/05cards.html?_r=1&ref=baseball

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
crpalmi said:
Wasn't sure where to put this post but I run group breaks and this past weekend ran the biggest break I have ever done (almost $10,000 in cards in one dual sport break) and it caught the attention of a NY Times reporter who called me out of the blue and then sent a photographer over to take pics while I broke (real exciting - me sitting in my basement busting cards in front of a camera)? Here is the article if you have interest;

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/05/sports/baseball/05cards.html?_r=1&ref=baseball

Haha
I read that article this weekend (my parents showed me it). Decided not to post and ask if anyone knew who it was, as I doubted they would be on FCB.

Cool stuff!

zach

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I remember when I used to take part of Chris's breaks. They were good, I just always got jack; except the last time, it was pretty good.

Neat article...that I didn't read :)

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
He is allowed to do breaks here.

We declined to participate in that one break because the risk was too extreme. We already had a risky proposition on our hands with the oval office breaks, and couldn't afford another one running at the same time.

crpalmi provided me with a LONG list of refrences, and the ones I checked were great. I am sure he would be a welcome addition to box break boards.

Members online

Latest posts