Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ST means Nothing for the Superstars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southeastjerome

Aug 8, 2008
Hanley hits his first career Grand Slam today. So far 2-3 5RBI
The Stars Shine when the Lights are on ( Hitters that is... Pitchers not so much)
Of course i know its only one game so far but it cant hurt to start off hot and play well early on

jondawg04

Sep 1, 2008
ru4scuba said:
southeastjerome said:
The Stars Shine when the Lights are on

Except if your name is CC Sabathia.

Or Brandon Webb...Or Cliff Lee...

Honestly, it is one start. Seems like the Brewer, Red Sox, and Giants fans are out in full force to put down CC because he had a poor outing. Amazing

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
jondawg04 said:
ru4scuba said:
southeastjerome said:

Honestly, it is one start. Seems like the Brewer, Red Sox, and Giants fans are out in full force to put down CC because he had a poor outing. Amazing

I've kept my mouth shut, lol. Even if he is bad for the month of April it will be nothing new. Now if he can't figure it out by the end of May I will open my mouth.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
ru4scuba said:
southeastjerome said:

he never pitches good in the cold, wasnt expecting a huge performance out of him.

by the way......that washed up over rated derek jeter kid can hit a little bit ;)

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Jason Motte is about to get his first save opportunity. I bet he's nervous. I'm saying he strikes the side out.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
jondawg04 said:
ru4scuba said:
southeastjerome said:

I'm not a fan of any of those teams. It is day one of the season. It doesn't matter how anyone player performs on a single day.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Jason Motte is about to get his first save opportunity. I bet he's nervous. I'm saying he strikes the side out.

Made McLouth look silly

Members online