Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bryan needs Prayer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
Hi. I am Bryan's wife, and I wanted to let all of you know that he has had some mini strokes. This happened on Friday night and I had to call 911. He is now in ICU and they are still not sure what caused them. He is not making much progress as of yet. I can tell that he knows when I am there and will squeeze my hand when I tell him to but he is not awake totally and can not speak as off right now. I have no idea when he will be home or when we will know answers of what happened. But I will try and update when I can. Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts. Thanks

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
subpop77 is in the hospital

Chris is seems that subpop77 wife posted this over on Ci and I think if it was not posted here

Bryan needs prayers
« on: Today at 10:33:30 AM »Hi. I am Byran's wife, and I wanted to let all of you know that he has had some mini strokes. This happened on Friday night and I had to call 911. He is now in ICU and they are still not sure what caused them. He is not making much progress as of yet. I can tell that he knows when I am there and will squeeze my hand when I tell him to but he is not awake totally and can not speak as off right now. I have no idea when he will be home or when we will know answers of what happened. But I will try and update when I can. Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts. Thanks

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Re: subpop77 is in the hospital

Hope he's fine, my mom had a stroke when I was 3.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa

Though I never have talked with subpop77 (Bryan?), I will keep him in my thoughts. I hope that things go well with him and his family.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

Pine Tar said:
kentuckyderby said:
Actually she did it on general chat but I'm sure more see it over here

Hope all goes well
Oh snaps she did? I looked for it on the baseball and even the general chat, before I
pm'd Chris about it. Sorry this was my fault.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=38760

I am fine with it being in both places.

He is a hell of a guy.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
wow, sorry to hear that, hope for a fast recovery, ill keep him in my thoughts and prayers

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
My best thoughts are with you and Bryan. I hope everything turns out well! God bless.

Latest posts