Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

which current player do you hate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
notjomommasclint said:
for me its chase utley. he could cure cancer, fix the economy, end violence and reinvent the mouse trap and i would still think hes a giant ****** bag. maybe its cause he does his hair like some 70s car salesman or the stupid little chop swing he has....

Chase is my favorite player, and I'd give my first son that name if I hadn't already named my dog Chase. He's pure grit and determination and I love his play. I coulda done without a few of his poorly timed f-bombs, but oh well, nobody's perfect.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
notjomommasclint said:
for me its chase utley. he could cure cancer, fix the economy, end violence and reinvent the mouse trap and i would still think hes a giant ****** bag. maybe its cause he does his hair like some 70s car salesman or the stupid little chop swing he has....
:lol: :lol:
To stay with the Phillies, I hate Jayson Werth. I also can't stand Nick Swisher and, for some reason, Aubrey Huff.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
everybody hates the yankees......but hate could be translated into "jealous that my favorite player isnt as good as" jeter...arod and so on :D

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
I don't hate personally as I don't know him but Mark Texiera - he is a ****** for signing with the Spankees

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Ken Griffey Jr. The way he treats his fans and how he worked all his game used stuff in his Seattle days. Having teammates use his bats in bp then having them sold off as gamers. Factory ordering all kinds of extras just for this purpose.

Members online

Latest posts