Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do you get nervous if you see a (0) feedback bidder?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
I get real nervous when a 0 feedbacker is a high bidder on my auction especially in the final minutes. I feel like people will see the auction and not bid because they think I am shilling. Do you guys ever get nervous about that?

G

yeah....sometimes...but new people start collecting everyday......I try not to let it bother me.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
I know exactly what you mean. But everyone has to start somwhere and usually 0 feedback bidders pay in a flash, while guys with thousands of feedback drag their feet sometimes. Just something I have noticed.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Absolutely. I just sold something for $350 and I'm already getting the "I'm having trouble paying" BS emails. I know we all started somewhere but I would guess at least 70% of my 0 feedback buyers don't pay.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I just had a bidder win an auction with 1 feedback, and I'm a little uneasy. It's my first eBay sell ever (just started a few days ago), so I don't want it to go bad.

Latest posts