Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone more excited about opening day for MILB vs. MLB?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I have to admit. I'm slightly more excited about opening day for the minor leagues than the majors...just slightly...I love my Mets, but just something about the minors and prospects that gets me more excited than the big club.

I'm excited about the BA Hotlist, prospect hype, hot and cold stretches, promotions to different levels (Ex. Moustakas promoted to AA!)...etc.

Anyone else in the same boat?

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
Since I pretty much stopped buying cards, I am more interested in the MLB season than the MILB.

I look forward to seeing how Parker progresses though.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I just bought my ticket for the PNats/Myrtle Beach Pelicans game on Sunday. :)

Ill have to get another Heyward ball and try to get Freeman.

Aug 29, 2008
I'm actually excited because I just realized the Connecticut Defenders actually play around 20 minutes from my house. With the very likely possibility that Bumgarner, Alderson, Villalona, Posey and Noonan will all be playing there at some point I'm going to do my best to get to a few games this year.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
TonyButlerStopSuckin said:
I'm actually excited because I just realized the Connecticut Defenders actually play around 20 minutes from my house. With the very likely possibility that Bumgarner, Alderson, Villalona, Posey and Noonan will all be playing there at some point I'm going to do my best to get to a few games this year.

My boy Felmy got promoted to CT. Im tempted to drive up there for a game or two.

Members online

Latest posts