Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are you buying Razor or Bowman after yesterday's checklist

After yesterday's Razor Checklist release. Are you buying Razor or BCD?

• Bowman Chrome Draft

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jus Chrome

Sep 25, 2008
After many ringing endorsements for Razor yesterday by many well respected board members are you buying Razor or Bowman Draft.

I personally still choose Bowman.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Right now i am only buying BDP (4 cases so far). Ive decided not to buy any wax and to wait and see how it works out with all of these products they plan on releasing. I just want to make sure they dont flood the market with the same guys autos over three products.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
A little draft. I am not touching razor till i see the value of their cards 2 months after release (granted it is in the off season), but so is draft.

mrmem

Sep 9, 2008
have
20 cases draft and 4 cases Razor initially to break so opening both initially.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Already pre-ordered 2 cases of 08 Draft, BUT, I will DEFINITELY buy several boxes of Razor as well

Jus Chrome

Sep 25, 2008
Dazed said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
This really should have a "Both" option.

+1

I was going to add a both option but I wanted people to decide one or the other. If you feel that BCD was a better product then you would vote that way and vice versa with Razor. This way we get a honest opinion how people feel up to this point.

Wes

OG
Administrator
Jus Chrome said:
Dazed said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
This really should have a "Both" option.

+1

I was going to add a both option but I wanted people to decide one or the other. If you feel that BCD was a better product then you would vote that way and vice versa with Razor. This way we get a honest opinion how people feel up to this point.

But your question is "are you buying..." so "both" and "neither" have to be options since they are in reality. If you asked which was a better product than the two options would be fine.

Latest posts