Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Go Joe!? Yankee fans for or against Torre?

Go Joe!? Yankee fans for or against Torre?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 7, 2008
Long Island, NY
I am Pro Joe. I want Torre to win it all this year. I am listening to Mike'd up right now on WFAN..and they are talking about whether or not Yankee fans are rooting for or against Mr. T. I wanted Joe to stay all a long, but the organization drove him out of town. People wanted change and now they aren't in the playoffs..while Torre is in the NLCS. Where were all the Torre supporters before?

torre.600.jpg

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
Back on topic. The Phils have always been me NL team and my 2nd favorite team overall, so I'm rooting for them to go all the way. However, as a Yankee fan, I would love to see Mattingly get a ring. Though it would seem a bit weird to have him earn one not in a Yankee uni, I wouldn't mind.

Coming from a non yankee fan, actually a hater, there is no one that i would love to see get a ring more then torre. Living in the tri state area and 1 hour from NY all you hear about here is Hank's comments about the dodgers Etc. I think torre getting a ring this year would be the greatest dish of revenge served cold. anyone who likes baseball, and was a yankee fan, how can you not root for Torre. The man represented your franchise the way it was meant to be represented. it's not his fault your team shat the bad in the playoffs. you can thank the GM and owner for bringing in slugger after slugger after guy's who could not hit in the clutch, and for bringing in guys in the bullpen that had history's of blowin games in the playoffs and games in the NL (farnsworth, hawkins) or counting on 40 years olds (the big unit) to knock off the angels in a game 5. Torre was the man. And i hate the yankees and i respect Torre to that utmost degree.

Members online

No members online now.