Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

shout-out to daveyou!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
did him a favor and did not ask for anything in return. dave sent me this, and said "its not a lot" so i'd love to see what "a lot" looks like from dave ;)

_DeviceMemory_home_user_pictures_IM.jpg

sorry for the pic, it's from my camera

edit- it is posey and beckham sterling autos. these are the first 08 sterlings i have, and i must say, from the scans i've seen of sterling, they are ugly, but in person they look great

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
J.O. said:
did him a favor and did not ask for anything in return. dave sent me this, and said "its not a lot" so i'd love to see what "a lot" looks like from dave ;)

_DeviceMemory_home_user_pictures_IM.jpg

sorry for the pic, it's from my camera
Wow that Dave is a jerk!

;)

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
I noticed what you said too about the scans look bad, but IP they look alot nicer.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
last bump since dave is online (i think) since he just posted :)

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
glad you like it, bud. there really was no need to give me a shoutout as you hooked me up big time

just to let everyone know, i recently bought an imac but i lost my mac office. contacted j.o. to see if he has one for me to borrow and he hooked it up for me, going out of his way.

for that, you get a bigger shoutout!!

dave

Latest posts